The ECHL and its member teams are looking for the #1 ECHL Fan and will be conducting the ECHL 25th FAN-niversary contest to kick-off the celebration! Fans in each of the League’s 23 markets will have the opportunity to submit videos of themselves having “Top Shelf Fun” at an ECHL game, event, or out in their local community. The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip to the 2013 ECHL All-Star Week in Loveland, Colorado.
* Wranglers fans should submit 30-second videos showing how much they love their team - including wearing team gear, dancing/cheering at a game, etc. – to celebrate the League’s 25th Anniversary and portray why they are the #1 ECHL Fan. Get as creative as you want!
* Upload your video to YouTube with the title “Wranglers FANniversary Contest – [YOUR NAME HERE]” so Wranglers staff can find all submissions when searching the site. You can also post a link to your video on our Facebook page, or tweet it at the team.
* Videos should be no more than 30 seconds in length.
* The deadline for submitting a video to the Wranglers is Monday, Nov. 12, and the top video winner will be announced later that same week.
* The top video from each of the 23 ECHL teams will enter into a nation-wide online vote to determine the overall #1 ECHL Fan!
Video submissions from fans also may be shown during the Wranglers’ own 10th Fan-niversary celebration game on Saturday, Jan. 19, against the Colorado Eagles. For contest details, please contact your local team, and for complete contest rules, please click here.